The mission of the Buffalo Section of the American Association for Dental, Oral, and Craniofacial Research (AADOCR Buffalo) is to promote communication and collaboration among members.
We work toward our mission by:
- Providing a forum for the exchange of interdisciplinary scientific information pertaining to oral health research
- Encouraging the research activities of scientists, teachers, practicing dentists, and students
- Fostering collaborative research in Western New York
- Promoting the publication of research findings in oral health research
- Encouraging scientists, young investigators and students to become involved in oral health research by means of seminars and discussions
- Helping disseminate research findings to the dental profession and to the general public