UBIT Account & Computing Before You Arrive
Domestic Students ONLY
- Your UBIT name and UB person number can be accessed in our GrAdMIT online application system.
- You will be notified when this information is available (on or around March 1, 2018) in an email entitled: Important Information Regarding your UBIT Account
- When you have logged back into the GrAdMIT system, your UBIT Name and UB person number may be found under the “Status” tab.
- Please take note of this valuable information, as it will be required to activate your UBIT account. Activating your UBIT account will grant you access to a vast array of campus services, including MyUB, UBLearns and UB webmail.
- The final item required to claim your account, a single-use password, will be emailed to you directly, after March 1st. Once you have received this, email you may visit the following site.
Please note, if you are a current or previous UB student, you will retain your UBIT account and will not be sent a single-use password.
- To reactivate your UBIT account, please contact the CIT helpdesk at (716) 645-3542 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
International DDS Students
- International students will receive UBit account information in an individual email once their International Admissions processing is complete.
Computing - Before you arrive
- heck out Before You Arrive at UB to learn how to download free software like Microsoft Office from UB,and stay safe once you're connected.
- Connect to UB's Network
- Learn about the different ways to connect to the Internet at UB.
- Locate Computers and Printers
- Forgot your laptop or tablet, or need to charge them while working?
- Use UB computing sites to stay connected and print assignments.
- Access Software Virtually
- Use all the UB software you need without leaving your home or residence hall.
- Get Help
- Need assistance using or connecting to UBIT services? We’re here to help.