Financial Aid

If you need help financing your education, U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens should apply for federal financial aid by filling out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. The FAFSA application is required for any student wishing to apply for federal aid including all federal loans. The FAFSA collects the student’s household financial information to determine their eligibility for all of the federal financial aid programs.

You may receive more detailed information by visiting UB’s Financial Aid website or by making an appointment with a financial aid advisor.

Financial Aid — School of Dental Medicine

104 Harriman Hall, South Campus

Phone: (716) 645-8232

Educational Debt Management for Dental Students

The American Dental Education Association provides a number of helpful financial resources.

Click here for more details!

Additional Resources

ADEA Resources