Bring Your Children for Free Dental Care!
- We welcome children ages 1 - 18 who may not have a dentist, may not be able to visit a dentist on a regular basis, or may not have the resources to pay for dental care.
- Parents can bring their children to the UB School of Dental Medicine where they will receive an exam, a cleaning, and fluoride treatment along with any necessary x-rays, fillings, or extractions. Orthodontics consultation will also be provided.
- Everyone will have the opportunity to learn more about the importance of oral health and weill receive supplies to take home.
*Every child and parent/guardian will receive a free lunchbox, toothbrush, floss, toothpaste and more!*
Over 10,000 Children Treated
Since beginning our Give Kids A Smile Day Program, UB has treated nearly 10,000 children.
Check out our Give Kids A Smile Day Video!
Additional Services Provided
- UB Department of Communicative Disorders will be offering hearing screenings and UB School of Public Health and Health Professions who will lend support with dietitians and nutritionists.
- UB School of Social Work will provide support to help families identify permanent dental homes. Nurse practitioners from the UB School of Nursing will be present to answer parents’ questions on medical conditions.
- Additionally enrollers from Fidelis will be on hand to assist parents to determine eligibility for Medicaid and/or SCHIP.
Give Kids A Smile Day Questions?
For more information call (716) 829-2780 or e-mail email@example.com