Advanced Education Orientation 2016
August 8 - 12
Advanced Education Draft Orientation Schedule
- Orientation activities are designed to provide critical information to Advanced Education students regarding the academic and non-academic aspects of the forthcoming year.
- New students in the following programs are required to attend Advanced Education Orientation:
- Orthodontics - MS & Certificate
- Endodontics - Certificate
- Periodontics - Certificate
- Prosthodontics - Certificate
- Oral Pathology - Certificate
- TMD and Orofacial Pain Certificate
- Note: International Students entering these programs will attend an International Student Orientation Session at the Dental School on Wednesday, August 10, 2016. Therefore, there is exception from attendance at the University's International Graduate Student Orientation in late August.
- The following programs are not required to attend Advanced Education Orientation:
- Biomaterials - MS
- Oral Biology - PhD
- Oral Sciences - MS
Note: International Students entering these program are required to attend the Fall 2016 International Graduate Student Orientation between August 21-24, 2016.