The Resident Well-Being Subcommittee meets the first Thursday of each month to discuss well-being initiatives.
Mission & Vision:
To encourage members of the GME community to flourish in their personal and professional well-being by:
• appreciating their own abilities and strengths;
• intentionally attending to the six dimensions of well-being;
• engaging in work and learning;
• managing the challenges and stresses of life; and
• connecting and contributing to their relationships and environment.
The six dimensions of well-being are:
Susan Orrange, PhD