355 Squire Hall
Buffalo, NY 14214
Within our research group (Center for Orofacial Pain Research),
my particular studies include:
- multi-site studies regarding diagnostic systems for
- predictors of pain onset which includes genetics of pain,
psychophysical pain measures, clinical examination procedures,
comorbidity of other diseases, and psychological
- experimental studies of chewing function;
- clinical laboratory studies and field studies regarding
mechanisms of intraoral splints; and
- measurement of functional limitation of the jaw.
for Publications in MEDLINE]
NOTE: The School Dental Medicine is not responsible for the
content of individual faculty / staff pages. All updates are made
by individual faculty/staff members.