Students of the UB School of Dental Medicine are responsible for maintaining high ethical standards. They have a responsibility to understand, respect, and follow federal, state, and local laws as well as all university policies and procedures applicable to their jobs. Compliance is central to how we do our work.
The following training modules are mandated or recommended by the SDM. All mandated training modules must be completed as soon as possible, and no later than May 21, 2018. Clinical privileges may be withheld until mandatory training is completed.
Links to all Training Module websites can be found at:
** You will need your UBIT name and password to access the site **
**You will receive your UBIT name and password on or around March 1, 2018**
If you're unable to access your UBIT name and/or password,
Please contact the UB IT Help Center
1. HIPAA Privacy and Security
2. EVD and EVD PPE Training and Quizzes
3. Infection Control/Blood-Borne Pathogen/Hazard Communication
5. Fraud in the Workplace
6. Medical Non-supervisory edition of Preventing Sexual Harassment
(Please be certain to take the correct version of this training module!)
8. Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) and Cardiac Emergency Course
9. How prepared are you to handle a medical emergency?
10. Information Security: Everyone's Responsibility
Please contact: Sarah Augustynek
UB School of Dental Medicine Compliance Officer