University at Buffalo - The State University of New York
Skip to Content

Financial Aid

If you need help financing your education, U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens should apply for federal financial aid by filling out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)  online. The FAFSA application is required for any student wishing to apply for federal aid including all federal loans. The FAFSA collects the students household financial information to determine their eligibility for all of the federal financial aid programs.

You may receive more detailed information by visiting Financial Aid website or by calling (716) 645-8232 to make an appointment with a Financial Aid Advisor located at 104 Harriman Hall on the South Campus.


The School of Dental Medicine offers approximately 20 different scholarships to students in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th years of the DDS program.  These scholarships are generally awarded on the basis of need, academic achievement, and/or service. For more information, please contact:

Dr. Karen L. Miller

Director of Student Services, School of Dental Medicine

University at Buffalo

315 Squire Hall

Buffalo, NY 14214-3008

(716) 829-2338