This online continuing education program is intended to improve the didactic endodontic skills and prepare participants to become better candidates to join an endodontic post-graduate program. The program exposes the participant to all aspects of the endodontic literature through a series of more than 190 lectures given by world renowned endodontists.
Student should be able to have:
1. Thorough knowledge of Endodontic literature in the following topics
Root canal disinfection
Root canal Anatomy
Pain & Pain control
Vital pulp therapy
Restoration of Endodontically treated teeth and Leakage
Systemic diseases and Emergencies
2. The ability to quote and discuss the controversies present in endodontic literature in the clinical and biological aspects.
3. To correlate findings in the literature with clinical endodontics.
4. Defend his/her method of instrumentation and obturation with documented literature.
5. List and describe the physical and biologic properties of various endodontic materials in relation to endodontic therapy.
6. To be familiarized with recent findings relating to diagnosis and treatment of pulp and periapical diseases.
7. To discuss the controversies that exists in the literature with respect to the biology of the pulp and the periapical tissues.
8. To stimulate critical analysis of experimental findings.
9. To correlate findings in the literature with clinical endodontics.
The pre-specialty endodontic training program in Endodontics is a non-credit bearing, non-degree program that enables participants to acquire additional training in endodontics by means of distance learning. This is not an endodontics residency program or a CODA-approved endodontics specialty program.
Enrollment is now open for this program.
Minimum 6 months – Maximum 18 months
Students currently enrolled in post-graduate endodontic programs are encouraged to apply.
(Total value of $1000)
Each student is responsible for their travel arrangements including visa, flights, living expenses, transportation, and hotel costs. UB CANNOT guarantee that applicants will be allowed entrance to the United States. UB will provide a letter, upon request, attesting to the fact that admitted students are enrolled in a continuing education program.
A confirmation with course location is emailed upon receipt of your tuition payment.
Register online through the UB Dental Events Course Calendar.
> View the Course Calendar
Call (716) 829-2320
Toll Free (800) 756-0328
Send check payable to UB Foundation and mail to:
327 Squire Hall
Buffalo, NY 14214-8006
Fax name, address, phone and complete credit card information to: (716) 829-2484