- How do I apply for the Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program?
- I have a foreign dental degree. May I still apply to the program ?
- On average, how many applications are received and how many are accepted?
- How long is the program?
- When will I know the status of my application?
- When is the application deadline?
All applicants must possess a DDS or DMD from a CODA-accredited dental school and submit all application materials through the PASS program. You will need to register with the National Match Service in order to obtain a Match code for your PASS application. To register, go to the Match website: www.natmatch.com/dentres.
The deadline for applications is October 15.
Unfortunately, no. All applicants must be graduates of dental schools accredited by the American or Canadian Dental Association.
On average 140 applications are received and reviewed, of which five are chosen every year for the residency program.
This is a 24-month program, commencing in July.
All applicants will receive a written response from the Program Director after applications are reviewed by a committee. Responses are either a declination of your application or a request for a personal interview. Personal interviews are required for further consideration for admission to the program.
The deadline for PASS applications are due October 15.