AEGD Resident Program (GRADUATES OF U.S. OR CANADIAN DENTAL SCHOOLS):
PASS Application and Match registration are required. Apply on-line at: https://portal.passweb.org/
To apply for the AEGD International Scholars program please submit all documents listed below on-line in GRADMIT. Your application will not be complete until these items have been received and you have submitted your application for formal review.
1. On-line Application
▪ Please Note: Non-immigrants must complete the International On-line Application; check the box for "International Applicant" after selecting degree program on the Interactive Graduate Application Site (GRADMIT)
▪ Please complete all questions on the application completely and accurately.
2. A letter from the applicant's institution supporting his/her admission to the AEGD International Scholar Program and verifying that they will be returning to that institution upon completion of the program.
3. CV / Resume
4. Two letters of recommendation and a Dean's letter (if graduated from a US or Canadian dental school), otherwise three letters of recommendation. Recommendation letters must be uploaded electronically:
▪ In the recommendation section of this online application, you submit three referees with their email addresses. They will receive an email notification to electronically submit an online recommendation only after you submit your application for formal review.
5. Unofficial transcripts from EVERY college/university attended
In addition to the transcripts please upload the following required documents in the Unofficial Transcripts section:
1. Photocopy of certificate with proof of degree
2. Unofficial Course-by-Course Evaluation conducted by ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators)
3. Photocopy of your Certificate of internship.
▪ If you are accepted into the program you will be asked to submit original transcripts with proper signatures, seals or stamps. Academic documents that are not in English must be accompanied by an exact, certified translation..
6. Unofficial TOEFL Score Report at or above minimum of 550 (written) / 213 (computer based) / 79 (internet based) or better obtained within eighteen months of the application deadline.
▪ If you are accepted into the program you will be asked to submit original TOEFL score reports.
7. UB Financial Form / Financial Scholarship
▪ All International applicants must complete and upload to their application the UB financial form documenting all the sources of your financial support with the sponsor's signature. Official supporting documentation as outlined in the instructions must also be uploaded.
▪ Official financial documents verifying scholarship support from your government - upload in Bank Documents section
▪ No certificate of eligibility will be issued without satisfactory financial documentation. Financial documentation is required for visa issuance only-documentation may be submitted after acceptance but I-20 documentation cannot be issued without it.
8. Photocopy of passport biographical page
9. Photocopy of your current I-20 AND the F-1 visa stamp in your passport if you are currently an F-1 student
* All documents become property of the University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine and are not returnable to the applicant.
If you have questions regarding the AEGD Resident Program application process please contact: Ms. Penny Cirbus, Telephone: (716) 829-2862, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding the International Scholars Program application process please contact: Ms. Kristin Yager, Advanced Education Admissions Coordinator, Telephone: (716) 829-2839, E-mail email@example.com