Advanced Education Programs
E-mail: Kristin Yager, Advanced Education Admissions Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Estimated Expenses, 2013-2014 Academic Year
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program
- Biomaterials, MS
- Endodontics Certificate
- General Practice Residency Program - Kaleida Health System
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology Certificate
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery MD / Certificate
- Oral Biology, PhD
- Oral Sciences, MS
- Orthodontics, MS and Certificate
- Pediatric Dentistry Certificate
- Periodontics Certificate
- Prosthodontics Certificate
- TMD and Orofacial Pain Program
The School of Dental Medicine occupies facilities in Squire and Foster Halls on the University at Buffalo's health science-oriented Main Street (South) Campus. Laboratories, research facilities, and the latest in clinics offer the postgraduate and graduate student research and educational opportunities in six departments in the School of Dental Medicine, as well as specialty certification in various certificate programs.
Established in 1892 as the School of Dentistry with 46 students and 10 faculty, the programs and scope of the school as well as its name and orientation, have expanded. Today, the school offers education and training leading to the D.D.S., M.S., and Ph.D, degrees, as well as certificates of proficiency in seven specialty practice areas.
The University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine adheres to the University at Buffalo's Statement of Non-Discrimination. The full statement may be viewed at: http://affirmativeaction.buffalo.edu/about.htm
Why Buffalo? Click here to watch video: Buffalo Best Designed City!